Good Doctors Mallorytown
Telemedicine Clinic – Nurse onsite
Good Doctors provides walk-in telemedicine services to patients in Mallorytown and surrounding counties. Please be advised doctors are not physically onsite.
We provide treatment for acute medical concerns such as: infections, prescription refills,
assessments, referrals, and simple diagnostic testing. Most services are covered with a valid Ontario Health Card.
Examples of services we offer:
- Prescription Renewals/Refills (NOTE: We do not prescribe/refill narcotics or controlled
- Specialist Referrals
- Doctor’s/Sick Notes
- Lab and Diagnostic Requisitions
- Telephone and Video Appointments
- Sexual Health Testing and Contraception
- Physiotherapy Requests
- Simple Procedures (Stitch and staple removal)
- Driver’s Medical Exams (uninsured service)
- **NOTE: TB Testing and Ear Flushing are not available at this site.
Our nurses, doctors and specialists take a team approach so you and your family get the best possible care.
Mallorytown, K0E 1R0